Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You

Thank you everyone, Thanks a ton for your comments, advice and words of encouragement!

I can’t name a single person as the e-mails were too numerous, and writing individual names would take up a lot of space.

A heartfelt thanks to all of you again!

Normally, whenever someone does something, there is an inspiration behind it – or a reason.

One of the inspirations behind me starting a blog is a young lady who I have never met; who I don’t even know.

One fine day, a long time ago, I got an e-mail from my cousin Junaid, which was a forward from this young lady, who had a question. While replying to it, I also marked a cc to this lady. Since then, I’ve been an avid reader of her blog.

Thank You, Ms. Mifrah Abid.

People may want to visit her blog -
http://mifrahabid.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment