Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

'Me' Time

Its been 8 weeks since I last wrote my blog. 8 weeks of whirlwind activity, late nights, travel, working while commuting and on weekends and catching up on sleep while commuting.

Phew!

The last weekend was the first in a while that I just took a complete off. Didn't even touch the laptop.

Went shopping with wifey, got some broken components fixed for son, played with daughter, chatted with mom, watched TV and generally just chilled out.

And I feel so mentally refreshed!

It also reinforced my belief that somehow - in this rat race - we are losing our grip on what we should value most; our 'me time'.

I now want to start exercising again. Can someone suggest how to a guy who leaves home at 7 am and generally returns only by 11:00 pm (not always out of choice)?

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree!!! This rat race has completely taken over our lives and what has takes toll of it is our health. Well for you I think you dont need exercise, travelling in Mumbai in itself is very good exercise :P

    ReplyDelete