Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I’m back...like a bad penny

Hi everyone!

One week, due to certain reasons, I did not write my blog.

The next week, the reasons still existed, and my blog time was set aside again.

There were many things I wanted to write about, which I kept noting on my phone, and deciding to post them on the weekend. But weeks passed, and I realised I was off blogging for nearly 8 months!

It’s so easy to break a habit, I tell you!

Anyway, now I’m back – like a bad penny.

It’s going to be a hectic time – new job, weekend classes, teaching assignments, house re-construction. However, amid all this, I shall now endeavour to continue posting something.

After all, this is my blog. And I resolve not to let external factors impact my ‘me’ time – and doing what I like doing.

So keep watching this space folks. Although really, I write for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment